- 1 package of sushi grade tuna
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 1/2 mango cubed
- 1 shredded carrot I used 1/2 red and 1/2 of an orange carrot
- 1 small sliced cucumber
Sauce for Tuna:
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp tamari or soy sauce if not gluten free
- For Poke Sauce:
- 2 tbsp tamari or soy sauce if not gluten free
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 2 tbsp fresh squeezed orange juice
- sprinkle with crushed red pepper
- toasted sesame seeds and furikake seasoning for garnish
Chop tuna into cubes and put them in a small bowl.
Toss with 1 tbsp sesame oil and 1 tbsp tamari. Set aside.
Layer your poke bowl starting with quinoa.
Whisk all poke sauce ingredients in a small bowl and pour over the poke bowl.
Garnish with sesame seeds and furikake seasoning. Top with chopped scallions.